How Can I Help?
We are so thankful for those who currently give to this program all year long:
- Fred Meyer
- Grocery Outlet
- Safeway Stores in Lake County
- Sherm's Thunderbird
- Boyd's Meats
- Daily Bagel
- Service Organizations
- Master Gardeners
Ask your friends and family to bring a non-perishable food donation to your birthday party, anniversary party, reunion, Christmas party, etc. and donate it to the food bank.
In your work place, no matter how small or large, hold a food drive. Have everyone bring a non-perishable food item every Friday.
More of our local schools and service organizations can hold food drives.
- Businesses can challenge other businesses that provide the same service, to a food drive.
- Banks “Make a canned food deposit and feed those in need”
- Gas Stations “Fill up your tank and tummies”
- College Clubs
If you would like to hold a food drive, please call Dave or Niki and they’ll make it real easy to do so. We have decorated barrels for your event and we’ll deliver and pick up when you need us.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
1. Make a monetary donation.
2. Donate online through our Web site
3. Donate through automatic checking withdrawal. Call for a sign-up form today.
3. Donate your time to volunteer at a food pantry or at the food bank.
4. Make personal food donations or donate produce from your garden.
Thanks so much.
(541) 882-1223 or