Food Pantry Locations and Schedules
NEED FOOD ASSISTANCE?
If you need food assistance just once, please visit one of the food pantries listed below. If you’re going to need ongoing assistance due to a financial hardship, please come to the Klamath/Lake Counties Food Bank- 3231 Maywood Drive, Monday-Friday, between 11:00-3:30.
You’ll need to bring address verification for everyone living in the household. Examples of verification for each household member include, but are not limited to:
- A rental agreement indicating the number of people in the house
- A cell phone bill
- An Oregon driver’s license or I.D.
- School records/report card indicating the child’s name & address
- Oregon Health Plan paperwork/card
- DHS household verification print-out
Only one document is required for each household member. If you have any questions regarding acceptable address I.D. please call 882-1223.